Interreg IIIB NorthSeafaring
Together with 9 other partners, the Industrial Heritage Park Foundation 'De Hoop' participates in the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) project, called Interreg IIIB NorthSeafaring.
Aim of the project
The creative rehabilitation, protection and development of cultural and natural landscapes and townscapes through integrated spatial planning, with a focus on seafaring heritage
- to support the protection and development of cultural heritage sites, with a focus on seafaring heritage, in the North Sea Region through integrated spatial planning;
- to support the creative rehabilitation and development of the cultural maritime heritage, in particular seafaring heritage, through the identification of new functions and uses for the heritage resources;
- to demonstrate how seafaring heritage can be developed as a component of sustainable balanced spatial development in the north sea region, especially in relation to tourism and skills development.
1.Colchester Borough Council
United Kingdom (Lead Partner)
2. City Council of Emden
3. Province of North Holland
4. Industrial Heritage Park Foundation 'De Hoop'
www.alibifilm.nl. At this moment you are guest on our site.
5. Province of Zeeland
6. Maritime Site Oostende
7. Port of Oostende
8. Excelsior Trust
9. Waveney District Council
10. Dundee City Council